Saturday 4 June 2011

Pieces of my life....

Believing today is a great day, really makes my life great as The Law of Attraction; what you believe is what you attract to happen in your life. This is pieces of my life today....

Where am I today          
> Kok Lanas, Kelantan
Weather          
> It was a very hot and sunny day.....I think it has been the longest summer ever....
Where have i been today
> Tesco Kota Bharu
What I remember the most today
> Spend less than 20 minutes (which i think the shortest 20 minutes I have ever had) talking to my childhood friend, Iwan (ohh...so sweet...not that sweet as u think...) We rarely meet because of the distance..We have feeling to each other before...Which is when we are 15 years old..But now, we are both matured enough to think..LOL..
What makes me tired today
> Not enough sleep last night as I slept at 4 in the morning..and today is a busy day...ooh....and we did a small and simple birthday celebration for my brother, which his 14th birthday is yesterday (3rd June)
What is the best thing I ate today
> Macaroni Carbonara, Chicken Lasagna and Fruit Flan.
What i have made to make people happy today
> I've arranged the birthday celebration...buy the cake...cook the food...and invite my auntie and her family together...
What people made for me to make me happy
>  My friends said they miss me so much..Thanks Fani, Nasuha and Luqman...I feel so much appreciated to be a friend of yours....Especially Luq....Thanks dear...
What lies do i make
>  I lied to myself that I am always happy and I have no problems bothering me at all....At least I believe and make people believe that I am really okay..
What I have learned today
>  Simple thing we did may bring the biggest smile to others..

A new day will start and a new story will begin with it...

1 comment: