Friday 2 November 2012

No Title - can also be the title

It has been a while since i last update my blog...

Stressful personal life + Wonderful working life

Seems balance...but then quite suffering...full of pain after 5.30pm and feel incredibly happy from 9.00am to 5.30pm (which is the working hours).

Yes, smile can hide so many pains and suffering but then your closed friends will really feel it. It's really not fair to them or even to myself... *blurgh....need coffee again i believe.

I try to hold on..long enough i believe but now here i go again, stumble down back to earth... tiring as how it sounds. 

Blessed to have so many friends around to help me get back together.  Thank you to Kavitha and Abang Redha for the brain-washed session last night.. I really need a tight slap on my face to wake me up.. Oh.. or as Abang Redha said "go to Starbucks, buy a coffee and splash it on your face... and make sure the coffee is hot".. I will remember that. To Kavitha, thank you for allowing me to introduce the other side of me to you... 

Since Abang Redha is leaving, we will hardly hangout together. Thanks for all the Starbuck's treat for all the while abang...hehe

Okay, for the "loser of your own", please don't take me for granted.. I am tired and fade up of it. Stop asking me to do this and that. I'm not going to be the kind-hearted and polite little girl that you can fool around anymore.

Well, i might write this upon my frustration and appointments that i have towards you. But then I don't care. You should know what i feel towards you,  what you did, what you didn't do and all the mistreat..

Okay...enough talking about you... till i write again...

~lots of love....xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment