Sunday 17 July 2011

The Reason - To Forgive

THE REASON
I am not a perfect person
There is many things I wish I did not do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do this things to you (Im just being me)
And so I have to say before I go
That  I just want you to know
I have found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
Im sorry that I hurt you
Its something I must live everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
I have found out the reason to show
A side of me you did not know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you..

I should have said this (dedicated this song) to you long time ago...which is years ago...but it seems to be stuck just there....in my totally broken heart....I used to give a chance to US, which seems so great for several years...but then, again, it failed...
I did not put all the mistake on just U....because even if I try to deny it, there are also my mistake in our "Fallen Apart" relationship....Im sorry if it hurt you so much, because I know how it had felt...as I felt it too...I cant tell the truth as it will not only destroy us but also other relationship of yours....it is better to sacrifce US rather than ALL...

Just hope that you will find a better "other part of u" in someone else...as it will never be ME anymore...Let our "used to be dream" just flow with the wave of life...and take it as a part of life and experience that we will remember as a history of our life..Live your life happily as every human being should enjoy life and be grateful as you are still alive....God Bless you..Amin.....

The only reason Im doing and writing this is to forgive and be forgiven so that no one will misunderstood anyone of us....and for those who know the reason, please keep it to yourself and you guys too, enjoy your life and dont burden yourself too much..For those who do not know, dont misjudge by just looking and not trying to understand...Everybody should realize that everything happens for a reason and only God knows why...

As I believe, forgiveness is letting go of the past and when you forgive, you in no way change the past but you sure do change the future. .The secret is you will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well...

***My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can....I would not want anything to stop me from living my life...Love you all...Daa....  

No comments:

Post a Comment